Please read the medical questionnaire listed below. You agree to accept responsibility for omissions regarding your failure to disclose any existing or past health conditions. If you have a positive response to any of the questions, you will seek approval from a physician prior to engaging or participating in your activity with Sea Paradise Scuba Inc.
• Could you be pregnant, or are you attempting to become pregnant?
• Are you presently taking prescription medications? (with the exception of birth control or antimalarial)
• Are you over 45 years of age and can answer YES to one or more of the following?
– Currently smoke a pipe, cigars, or cigarettes
– Have a high cholesterol level
– Have a family history of heart attack or stroke
– Are currently receiving medical care
– High blood pressure
– Diabetes mellitus, even if controlled by diet alone
• Have you ever had or do you currently have…
• Asthma, or wheezing with breathing, or wheezing with exercise?
• Frequent or severe attacks of hayfever or allergy?
• Frequent colds, sinusitis, or bronchitis?
• Any form of lung disease?
• Pneumothorax (collapsed lung)?
• Other chest disease or chest surgery?
• Behavioral health, mental or psychological problems (Panic attack, fear of closed or open spaces)?
• Epilepsy, seizures, convulsions or take medications to prevent them?
• Recurring complicated migraine headaches or take medications to prevent them?
• Blackouts or fainting (full/partial loss of consciousness)?
• Frequent or severe suffering from motion sickness (seasick, carsick, etc.)?
• Dysentery or dehydration requiring medical intervention?
• Any dive accidents or decompression sickness?
• Inability to perform moderate exercise (example: walk 1.6 km/one mile within 12 mins.)?
• Head injury with loss of consciousness in the past five years?
• Recurrent back problems?
• Back or spinal surgery?
• Back, arm or leg problems following surgery, injury or fracture?
• High blood pressure or take medicine to control blood pressure?
• Heart disease?
• Heart attack?
• Angina, heart surgery or blood vessel surgery?
• Sinus surgery?
• Ear disease or surgery, hearing loss or problems with balance?
• Recurrent ear problems?
• Bleeding or other blood disorders?
• Ulcers or ulcer surgery ?
• A colostomy or ileostomy?
• Recreational drug use or treatment for, or alcoholism in the past five years?
The safety and well-being of our guests and staff has and always will be our number one priority. We have increased our safety measures and precautions on all of our sailing and snorkeling tours.
In order to better protect you and other customers, we are following CDC recommendations and intensifying our already rigorous health and safety measures. The following is in effect:
We wish everyone health and safety during this time. Please reach out to us with any further
questions or concerns.
Sea Paradise Sailing and Snorkeling Tours