Covid-19 Extended Safety Measures
The safety and well-being of our guests and staff has and always will be our number one priority. We continue to monitor the Coronavirus (COVID-19) situation closely and have increased our safety measures and precautions while we remain operational for the foreseeable future.
In order to better protect you and other customers, we are following CDC recommendations and intensifying our already rigorous health and safety measures. The following is now in effect:
- We have limited our tour sizes to a maximum of 10 guests
- All surfaces and equipment are scrubbed and sanitized before, during and after each tour
- Snorkel equipment is scrubbed and disinfected before and after each tour.
- We are well stocked with cleaning supplies and hand sanitizer
- Hand washing stations are available to staff and guests.
- We have amended our cancellation policy to encourage anyone experiencing symptoms to either cancel or postpone their trip
For the time being, we have changed our schedule to two tours daily: The Morning Sail & Snorkel Tour and The Sunset Manta Ray Snorkel. This allows more time for sanitation and more safety for our guests.
We wish everyone health and safety during this time. Please reach out to us with any further questions or concerns.
Sea Paradise Team