COVID-19 Extended Safety Measures
The safety and well-being of our guests and staff has and always will be our number one priority. We have increased our safety measures and precautions on all of our sailing and snorkeling tours.
In order to better protect you and other customers, we are following CDC recommendations and intensifying our already rigorous health and safety measures. The following is now in effect:
- We have reduced our tour capacity to ensure social distancing.
- Guests will sign a waiver online and directly check in at the boat. Guests will follow state guidelines for traveling restrictions.
- Our crew will be required to take a temperature check and will be monitored for any COVID symptoms.
- All surfaces and equipment are scrubbed and sanitized before, during and after each tour.
- Snorkel equipment is scrubbed and disinfected before and after each tour.
- Food items will be served by an assigned crew member wearing protective equipment.
- We will have a cashless bar for credit/debit card purchases.
- Currently both crew and guests are required to wear masks unless they are eating, drinking, swimming, snorkeling, active, or medically unable to wear.
- We are well stocked with cleaning supplies and provide hand sanitizer.
- Hand washing stations are available to staff and guests.
- We have amended our cancellation policy to encourage anyone experiencing symptoms to either cancel or postpone their trip. We may be required to report cases to the Health Department.
We wish everyone health and safety during this time. Please reach out to us with any further questions or concerns.
Sea Paradise Team